[FRPythoneers] Denver venue for next Wednesday?

Jim Baker jbaker at zyasoft.com
Thu Oct 9 13:40:16 MDT 2008

Sounds like a vote for the status quo of Wynkoop. If I don't hear any other
suggestions, I'll simply reserve for a table with the RSVPs we have on the
meetup page (http://python.meetup.com/180/). This means we really need to
get a (reasonably) accurate head count for the Wed Oct 15 meeting, so please
RSVP accordingly!
- Jim

On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 4:38 PM, Matt Boersma <matt at sprout.org> wrote:

> Someone suggested Wynkoop.  Any other ideas?  Anyone in Denver want to
> help with nailing down the location for next Wednesday?

Jim Baker
jbaker at zyasoft.com