[FRPythoneers] Looking for participants for a marketing survey

Greg Holling gholling at vni.com
Tue Nov 11 09:17:17 MST 2008

Hi, Pythoneers.

I'm looking for some people to participate in a marketing survey.  This
is a legitimate survey.  I'm a fellow techie-I won't try to sell you
anything.  The ideal person would be someone who's using Python to
prototype analytical (math/statistical) applications for future
commercial deployment.

If you're interested, or you know somebody who might be, feel free to
call me or send an email, and I'll fill you in on the details.

Thanks!

-          Greg

Greg Holling

Visual Numerics, Inc.