[FRPythoneers] Django folk -- newforms-admin has landed

Brian Rosner brosner at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 22:11:08 MDT 2008

Hey guys,

Been a while since I have been able to get up to Boulder, but looking
forward to possibly doing a Denver meetup!

I wanted to let you guys know that may not follow Django as much as I
do, is that the branch I have been working on for quite sometime,
newforms-admin, has been merged into trunk. Django will be releasing a
1.0-alpha on Monday that will include it along with some various fixes
that I will be making over the weekend.

The changeset was 7967.

Be sure to catch TWiD (http://blog.michaeltrier.com/tags/twid) this
week to hear me talk all about it :)