[FRPythoneers] Code link

Chris Perkins chris at percious.com
Thu Jul 17 12:48:01 MDT 2008

In case you guys want to kill some time at work:
http://www.absolutist.com/online/riverraid/

Also, here are the links to the screencasts I made for my presentation last
month:
http://www.showmedo.com/videos/video?name=2910000&fromSeriesID=291

and the source for the presentation can be found at
http://pythontutorials.googlecode.com

enjoy.

-chris