[FRPythoneers] Hi Folks -- Anyone interested in a Pyglet presentation?

Alex Trujillo phycofalcon at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 11:59:46 MDT 2008

I didn't want to jump the gun by saying this earlier, but I think it would
be more than awesome to-- at either this meeting or another-- to share any
ideas or plans we have for games that could be done in pyglet. I mean, we
have a common interest in the library we'd build this game out of, why not
work together on something cool and created locally? Anyway, I look forward
to seeing you all at the meeting.

- Alex