[FRPythoneers] Hi Folks -- Anyone interested in a Pyglet presentation?

Alex Trujillo phycofalcon at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 17:04:01 MDT 2008

Ian, if you want, we could meet up sometime in Denver, after the meeting in
Boulder, and I could share what I've learned. Of course, I'd like time to
experiment with Pyglet after the Boulder meeting, just to get a good grasp
on what we'd be talking about.

I'd be eager to hear about Pyglet as well, and I'm going to skim through the
programming guide today and tomorrow.

- Alex