[FRPythoneers] Hi Folks -- Anyone interested in a Pyglet presentation?

Matt Boersma matt at sprout.org
Tue Jul 15 11:16:13 MDT 2008

We don't have an agenda for tomorrow night, so Casey if you're ready
to talk about pyglet, the floor would be yours.  I just wasn't sure
you were ready to go with it yet.

I've read a couple books recently--"Foundations of Agile Development
with Python" and "Practical Django by Example"--that I could recap if
anyone's interested.  Or we can just socialize, eat, drink, and be
merry.