[FRPythoneers] Hello All!

Alex Trujillo phycofalcon at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 22:03:07 MDT 2008

That would be pretty sweet. Denver is also a bit more accessible for me; I
live out past Aurora, so Boulder is a little trip-- though I plan on going
to the meeting Wednesday, I've got a ride.

I'm currently working as a PHP web developer, and it's taking a lot of my
time these days, but I really want to get back to doing a game in python.
I've got a lot of ideas and a couple plans, and I think it'd be sweet to
talk about them with other enthusiasts.

- Alex