[FRPythoneers] Hello from new list member.

Jim Baker jbaker at zyasoft.com
Fri Jul 11 16:35:11 MDT 2008

David,
We've been meeting for over 18 months every month on the third Wednesday
(except one occasion when we shifted due to a speaker being available) at
bivio Software, 28th and Iris, 6-8 PM or so. The best way to find out about
our activities is to subscribe to our meetup, http://python.meetup.com/180/

I can't make it since I will still be in Europe. BTW, EuroPython is a blast
everyone, for me personally this has been a great opportunity to meet up
with developers from PyPy, Zope/Plone, and many other smaller projects like
Codedigger and lxml. And being able to pair program with guys like Armin
Rigo? Amazing.

But there will be any others at the July 16 meeting, including our fearless
co-leader Matt Boersma, http://python.meetup.com/180/calendar/8169881/

- Jim

On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 7:28 PM, David Lee <cesiumpicasa at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> My name is David and I'm new to Python.
> I would like to attend the next meeting. Has a location
> been selected yet?
>
> Also, I'd like to meet folks that might be using Python
> for Google AppEngine.
>
> Cheers,
> David

Jim Baker