[FRPythoneers] DjangoPeople.net

Paul Hummer paul at eventuallyanyway.com
Wed Jan 23 20:31:57 MST 2008

Pythoneers-

I've seen quite a few of you sign up already, but for those of you who
haven't stumbled over there yet, Simon Willison has created
DjangoPeople.net  The mailing lists are nice, but something about the
more Web 2.0 social network is just plain cool.  I've been looking
vigorously for a python (and hopefully Django) job recently, and so I
joined in hopes that I might network with some other Django developers.
I've already gotten one interesting email, and my profile's only been
around for a day now!

Paul