[FRPythoneers] Re: Turbogears Sprint Jan 12/13

Christopher Perkins chris at percious.com
Fri Jan 11 10:59:46 MST 2008

Here is a link for planning about the sprint tomorrow.

http://groups.google.com/group/turbogears-trunk/browse_thread/thread/7b1bcbcf90c83897

I don't have any more details about svn access, but for now you can just
use the anonymous one and we can switch it over tomorrow/sunday.  If
anyone is setting up their development environment today I will be
checking my email all day and can offer help if you get stuck.

Thanks again to all the volunteers.
-chris