[FRPythoneers] Re: Turbogears Sprint Jan 12/13

Matt Boersma matt at sprout.org
Wed Jan 9 13:12:19 MST 2008

I'm planning to be there all day Sunday, which for me means 9-5.
Apparently I've been entrusted with the office keys for Bivio, so I'll
make sure we lock up, but I can be flexible if we want to stay later.
Jim Baker's going to be there all day Saturday, and we usually start
at around 9, but I'll let him follow up and confirm that.

I'll bring some bagels and such Sunday for breakfast.  Thanks as
always to Rob Nagler and Bivio for being such good friends to Front
Range Pythoneers!  (Show your appreciation by making a donation at
http://www.freiker.org/ if you're so inclined.)

Matt