[FRPythoneers] Re: Turbogears Sprint Jan 12/13

Christopher Perkins chris at percious.com
Wed Jan 9 11:10:25 MST 2008

All,

I just wanted to remind everyone of the sprint this weekend.  I am trying
to schedule my time there.  I think the best thing for me to do is come
Saturday morning and help with set-up and then take off before lunch.
Sunday I will be there all day.  What time is everyone going to show up so
I know what is a good time to get there on Saturday?

Thanks,
chris