[FRPythoneers] Meeting tonight?

Matt Boersma matt at sprout.org
Fri Feb 22 12:16:06 MST 2008

I agree the duplication is annoying.  Meetup.com is effective at
advertising the existence of the group to some who would not have
found it otherwise.  And their calendar tools are good.  Otherwise,
I'd drop it and just use this mailing list and our wiki page.

The python-180 meetup email list never saw any messages until those
three recently.

We could change the meetup site simply to advertise our wiki page at
http://wiki.python.org/moin/FrontRangePythoneers and to direct people
to this mailing list.  We'd have to be more diligent about updating
the wiki to match upcoming meetings and events.

Opinions?

Matt