[FRPythoneers] Meeting tonight?

Matt Boersma matt at sprout.org
Wed Feb 20 14:32:46 MST 2008

Hi Neal (and gang),

If you sign up at http://python.meetup.com/180/ you'll always be
reminded of our monthly meetings.

Yes, we're meeting tonight, 6pm at Bivio.  But Jim Baker had to go out
of town for a few days, so he won't be giving his Pycon talk.
Instead, we'll have open discussion, which I gather worked fairly well
last time.  Oh, and food and beer of course.  I'll bring a few topics
we can chew on, but if anyone has a short talk or specific interests,
it would be great to hear them tonight.

Matt