[FRPythoneers] Turbogears 2 February Sprint

Christopher Perkins chris at percious.com
Wed Feb 6 09:18:26 MST 2008

Thanks Paul,

Here is a good place to start.  If you have your system up-and-running
before the sprints a lot more progress could be made.

http://docs.turbogears.org/2.0/RoughDocs/DownloadInstall

I know that there are some issues with easy_install and ruledispatch, so
if you get stuck, just let me know and I can help.

-chris