[FRPythoneers] Turbogears 2 February Sprint

Jim Baker jbaker at zyasoft.com
Mon Feb 4 20:47:01 MST 2008

Chris,

I need to check the availability of the bivio space, but it's almost always
available for Saturdays. But regardless, let's have a sprint on TurboGears 2
for Feb 23. As always, it'll be great to bring together people with a broad
range of knowledge who can contribute to - and learn from - being part of a
sprint.

FWIW, I'm going to be in San Francisco the Saturday before, as part of a
Jython sprint we are doing with the Bay Piggies. (Let's not forget how
fortunate we are to be Pythoneers ;) .)

- Jim

On Feb 4, 2008 2:08 PM, Christopher Perkins <chris at percious.com> wrote:

> Pythoneers,
>
> Thanks to all who participated in the last sprint.  Mark is in the process
> of coordinating a sprint for Feb 23rd (that's a Saturday).  I was
> wondering if Bivio would be interested in volunteering their space and if
> there are any developers out there who would be interested in
> participating.  Mark is going to be in CO that day, so if we don't sprint
> at Bivio, it is likely we will be working at my house in Arvada, CO.
>
> cheers.
> -chris

Jim Baker
jbaker at zyasoft.com