[FRPythoneers] Turbogears 2 February Sprint

Christopher Perkins chris at percious.com
Mon Feb 4 14:08:21 MST 2008

Pythoneers,

Thanks to all who participated in the last sprint.  Mark is in the process
of coordinating a sprint for Feb 23rd (that's a Saturday).  I was
wondering if Bivio would be interested in volunteering their space and if
there are any developers out there who would be interested in
participating.  Mark is going to be in CO that day, so if we don't sprint
at Bivio, it is likely we will be working at my house in Arvada, CO.

cheers.
-chris