[FRPythoneers] Vektornye, the Scalable Isometric Networked Entertainment-oriented Vector / Voxel Engine

Alex Trujillo phycofalcon at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 20:32:36 MDT 2008

Hello, folks. I just wanted to thank all of you who were present for the
last meeting for being so supportive of my project. I've reached a
milestone, and I feel like sharing my work with you all.

For those who weren't there, or don't recall, Vektornye is a browser-based
vector graphics game engine built with JavaScript and SVG, and aim
ultimately aims to be a really neat and interesting and-- dare I say it--
fun game. I have big plans for this project.

Here's the blog post with some background information:
http://vektornye.blogspot.com/2008/08/we-are-live-with-r19.html

Here's the demo:
http://vektornye.appspot.com/index.svg

Currently there's not very much back-end functionality to it, however, I'm
working on that for Sputnik-6. It all comes in steps.

- Alex