[FRPythoneers] MIT free software project visiting CO, wants new friends

kxu at fas.harvard.edu kxu at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Aug 26 01:35:11 MDT 2008

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay, but we're now sitting in a hotel room just
outside Denver! Unfortunately, we have to be in Durango by Wednesday,
so meeting tomorrow isn't really a possibility.

However, we'll be back again in a few weeks, and we're currently free
the evening of September 10th (Wednesday). If you guys are available
and willing, let's do dinner or a meeting somewhere. You know this
place better than us, so let us know and we'll show up. If you have
specific questions or interests about our project, email us off-list
and we can try to cater a presentation towards those things.

Does that sound good? Let us know!
Christina & Dan & Sara