[FRPythoneers] Hello

Neal McBurnett neal at bcn.boulder.co.us
Tue Aug 19 22:12:11 MDT 2008

On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 07:17:46PM -0400, Eric wrote:
> My name is Eric and I, along with my wife, just moved to Boulder this past
> Sunday.  I am an astronomer with the US Naval Observatory in Washington DC
> (now teleworking :) in the Nautical Almanac Office (we make astronomical
> and navigational publications). ....

Cool - welcome - I've been a fan of the work of the Nautical Almanac
folks for decades.  So many fascinating things we can learn from just
close observation and modeling of the motions of the earth and other
objects in the solar system!!

I just hope they don't do away with leap seconds and let sunrise times
drift out of sync.

Neal McBurnett                 http://mcburnett.org/neal/