[FRPythoneers] Hello

Alex Trujillo phycofalcon at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 10:45:22 MDT 2008

Yeah, I'm a little concerned, I asked Matt on Sunday to tell us whether the
meeting is on, and he never replied. I just think we need to reach a
decision as to whether we're going to Terry's house tomorrow. If Terry's
still up for it, I think we have a decent number of people willing to
meet...

- Alex