[FRPythoneers] Hello

Alex Trujillo phycofalcon at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 21:31:12 MDT 2008

Sweet! Welcome to the group. I can appreciate someone who's into game
design. :)

Also, about the meeting-- and this is addressed more to the general group--
does that mean we're not going to be having a Denver meeting, at, say,
Terry's house, on the 20th of this month? I was really looking forward to
going, and it might still be able to happen, provided it works out for all
of you guys...?

- Alex