[FRPythoneers] Aug -> Sep?

Jay Graves jay at skabber.com
Tue Aug 12 16:50:06 MDT 2008

Lately I have been going to the Refresh Denver Meetup
http://refreshdenver.org/  They meet at Forest Room 5
http://www.bardiver.com/bar/forest-room-5/ which meets all of the
requirements below.  Unfortunately I think they meet on the same
evening as the Pythoneers, but if there is no Pythoneer Meetup this
month, I know people are welcome to join.