[FRPythoneers] Aug -> Sep?

Chris Perkins chris at percious.com
Tue Aug 12 11:00:15 MDT 2008

I have no problem with canceling the meeting for next week, but I also
wouldn't mind meeting in Denver if we could find an appropriate venue.  I
would be happy to do a presentation on Sphinx, which is the newest
documentation system for Python.  I have done a recent screencast on the
subject here: http://showmedo.com/videos/video?name=2910020&fromSeriesID=291
I would also not mind doing a talk on the subject in september, and I may
also have something prepared for TG2 by then.

cheers.
-chris