[FRPythoneers] Aug -> Sep?

Casey Duncan casey at pandora.com
Tue Aug 12 10:15:18 MDT 2008

I'll be out of town from Sept 14-19, so I wouldn't be able to make it
that day, however don't let that stop you all from going ahead 8^).

I'm currently working on a new project called Lepton, which is a
particle engine for python games, etc. The project page is here:

http://code.google.com/p/py-lepton/

I throw it out there as a possible topic for a future meeting. It's
all eye-candy so it makes for a fun demo.

Let me know if there's any interest in that.

-Casey