[FRPythoneers] TurboGears2 Sprint Saturday April 19, 2008

Chris Perkins chris at percious.com
Thu Apr 17 13:55:00 MDT 2008

Hey all you Pythoneers out there.
TurboGears is once again hosting a monthly sprint, and, for lack of a better
venue, I am planning on hosting sprinters at my home in Arvada, CO.  We have
a very nice back porch and it is supposed to be nice weather.  WiFi, of
course.  If you would like to participate remotely, please just give a
holler after you get logged on to #turbogears on irc.freenode.net.

Anyway, the main goal of the sprint is to move TurboGears 2 forward, but
there are people participating on different aspects of TG2, including
Pylons, Authority, and other projects from the WSGI stack.  I will
personally be working with Alberto Valeverde to get
http://beta.toscawidgets.org up and running so people have a great place to
put their new widgets!

If you are not an expert, but you would like to contribute, we definitely
have a some beginner tasks.  The minimum pre-requisit is to be able to have
the TG2 development environment up and running, details of that installation
is here: http://docs.turbogears.org/2.0/DownloadInstall

For more information on the sprint itself, please look here:
http://docs.turbogears.org/SprintSeries2008

Here is my home address.  Please let me know if you plan to attend, so I
know how much I need in the way of "supplies".

6564 Newland St.
Arvada, CO 80003

cheers.
-chris