[FRPythoneers] Django Sprint on Sept 14th

Matt Boersma matt at sprout.org
Wed Sep 12 10:55:51 MDT 2007

This is to confirm that we're hosting a Front Range faction in the
Django worldwide sprint this Friday and Saturday, September 14 and 15.
 If you would like to pitch in, please add yourself to the sprint wiki
page:
http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/Sprint14Sep

On Friday, we'll meet at my house--801 Grant Place in Boulder--at 9.
Saturday is the same time, but at bivio on 28th and Iris (where we
have our monthly user group meetings).  You're welcome to attend any
time you can during those two days.

There are well over 100 people signed up currently, six of them from
our area.  I hope you can join us in this major Django code sprint!