[FRPythoneers] Django Sprint on Sept 14th

Paul Hummer paul at eventuallyanyway.com
Fri Sep 7 17:22:39 MDT 2007

I can make myself available on Friday night and Saturday.  Although I've
worked fairly extensively with Django, I don't know too much about the
underpinnings, but I would like to assist in development wherever there
is a need.  I'm also a "sprint virgin" but I'm excited to get involved.
The bivio location is available on the site, but Matt's house is not.
Could someone clue me in?

Paul