[FRPythoneers] Django Sprint on Sept 14th

Jim Baker jbaker at zyasoft.com
Fri Sep 7 14:11:29 MDT 2007

Paul: Welcome to the list!

Paul and others interested in participating: Please add yourself to the
sprint planning page (http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/Sprint14Sep), under
In-Person Boulder Colorado, and note if you're only planning to spend Friday
or Saturday sprinting.

I've already taken the liberty of adding Ian and moving Brian and Matt from
online to in-person.

- Jim

On 9/7/07, Paul Hummer <paul at eventuallyanyway.com> wrote:

> I'm new to this list, but I'm up for a sprint.  I live in Fort Collins,
> but work in Boulder, so I don't have a problem meeting somewhere down
> there.
>
> Paul
>
> Brian Rosner wrote:
> > Django is holding a worldwide sprint and by the looks of the attendee
> > list in the online section myself and Matt are participating.  I am
> > sending this message out to see if others would be interested in
> > helping.
> >
> > You can find more information in the django-dev discussion:
> >

> http://groups.google.com/group/django-developers/browse_frm/thread/9ed7681e2f567472
> >
> > and on the wiki page for the event:
> >
> > http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/Sprint14Sep
> >
> > I will be sprinting on Friday the 14th, but will only be able to do so
> > for half the day.  However from the sound of everything it looks like
> > there might be some spill over into the weekend.  I am wondering for
> > those who would are interested about scheduling an In-Person meetup on
> > Saturday.  We can really do this anywhere that is possible (bivio (if
> > the space is available and nice enough to offer it up on somewhat
> > short notice), a Starbucks, a book store, just anywhere we can meet
> > and have wifi, insert suggestion here (i dont live in Boulder so dont
> > know the places well enough)).  Just throwing that idea out there.

Jim Baker
jbaker at zyasoft.com