[FRPythoneers] Django Sprint on Sept 14th

Brian Rosner brosner at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 12:01:26 MDT 2007

Django is holding a worldwide sprint and by the looks of the attendee
list in the online section myself and Matt are participating.  I am
sending this message out to see if others would be interested in
helping.

You can find more information in the django-dev discussion:

http://groups.google.com/group/django-developers/browse_frm/thread/9ed7681e2f567472

and on the wiki page for the event:

http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/Sprint14Sep

I will be sprinting on Friday the 14th, but will only be able to do so
for half the day.  However from the sound of everything it looks like
there might be some spill over into the weekend.  I am wondering for
those who would are interested about scheduling an In-Person meetup on
Saturday.  We can really do this anywhere that is possible (bivio (if
the space is available and nice enough to offer it up on somewhat
short notice), a Starbucks, a book store, just anywhere we can meet
and have wifi, insert suggestion here (i dont live in Boulder so dont
know the places well enough)).  Just throwing that idea out there.

--
Brian Rosner
http://www.brosner.com