[FRPythoneers] Call for Proposals for PyCon 2008 and more

Matt Boersma matt at sprout.org
Wed Oct 17 10:59:58 MDT 2007

The link to proposal submissions for PyCon 2008 is here:
http://us.pycon.org/2008/conference/proposals/

As Jim said, if you have an idea you're kicking around for a PyCon
talk, tonight would be a great time to try it out on other Pythoneers.
 Slides and complete sentences are not (yet) required.

See you tonight at bivio at 6!

Matt