[FRPythoneers] Django Sprint this Saturday

Matt Boersma matt at sprout.org
Wed Nov 28 15:10:23 MST 2007

This Saturday, December 1, the Django community is hosting its second
"worldwide sprint."  It's an excellent way to get familiar with the
details of Django, or to fix that one pet issue you've been working
around.  More details are available at the dev wiki:
http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/Sprint1Dec2007

We have at least five Front Range Pythoneers signed up so far.  Jim,
Ian, and I plan to meet at bivio software in Boulder at 9 on Saturday
to sprint together.  If that time and place works for you, we'd love
to see you there!  Jay and Brian, let us know what you're planning to
do.