[FRPythoneers] propagate module variable changes

NICK VERBECK nerdynick at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 17:40:22 MST 2007

You may need to use a class that holds these values or create a new
variable type that each variable can inherit from. In that class you
can override the variable sets for each of the two variables to modify
both them and the 3rd variable.

You may also look into the borg pattern as a way of do things.
http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Cookbook/Python/Recipe/66531