[FRPythoneers] Developing Games with Python Meeting

Paul Hummer paul at eventuallyanyway.com
Thu Nov 1 09:41:18 MDT 2007

Pythoneers-

  I just got an email notification from the Colorado Game Developer's
Association (out of Denver) that they are having a joint meeting with
the Boulder Game Developer's Club at CU in Boulder and will be
discussing "Developing games with Python."  Not sure if anyone is
interested in going, but thought I'd pass on the message.  Here's the
body of the message:

"

The next meeting of the Colorado Game Developer's Association will be:
Tuesday, Nov. 6th, 7:00 p.m.
Location: University of Colorado, in Boulder
Room ECCR 1b40
See http://coloradogamedev.org for maps to the room

Topic 1: Joint meeting with Boulder Game Developers Club
Topic 2: Developing games with Python (See http://www.pyweek.org/)

One of the best parts of attending a CGDA chapter meeting is meeting
all the other local game development professionals and enthusiasts.
Come out to our next meeting to network with industry peers and have a
great time in a relaxing social environment!

As always, please check http://www.coloradogamedev.org for the latest
news, details and other important info.
"

Thanks,