[FRPythoneers] Hello and a question

Joe Murphy murphy at joethink.com
Wed Mar 21 09:42:12 MDT 2007

Hi there, Pythoneers --

I've been on this list for a bit now, and went to the November meeting (at
the hotel. I couldn't find you all).

I'm writing because I can't make it to this meeting either, but I have a
question for everyone. I'm the senior (and only) developer at DenverPost.com,
and I'm looking for freelancers to help with Denver Post projects. If you're
interested in doing cool stuff with newspaper content (and getting an
audience for it), drop me a line and let me know a little about yourself,
what you enjoy doing and what you might charge.

Thanks,
Joe

p.s. You can email me here or at jmurphy at denverpost.com.

Joe Murphy