[FRPythoneers] The Magpie has Landed: Oracle in Django

Matt Boersma matt at sprout.org
Mon Jun 25 10:55:26 MDT 2007

Front Range Pythoneers will be glad to know the hard work so many of
us put in on Oracle database support for the Django web framework has
paid off--Malcolm Tredinnick merged it into the subversion trunk on
Saturday:
http://code.djangoproject.com/changeset/5519

Congratulations to all of us!  This is a significant competitive
feature to a widely used python framework that we collectively own
(and now we're responsible for active maintenance).

May we all continue to have such fun and success in future code
sprints and activities,

Matt