[FRPythoneers] Visiting Boulder, Colorado

Jim Baker jbaker at zyasoft.com
Mon Jun 18 10:31:02 MDT 2007

SciPy 2007 will conflict with our regular 3rd Wednesday (Aug 15), and I for
one am planning to attend that conference. Therefore I'm suggesting that we
move the August meeting to before (Aug 8) or after (Aug 22). I'll take your
request as a vote for August 22. Any other comments from the list?

Re buses, I actually rode the bus to the Bivio office today. There are a
number of routes that pass by our office, I'm not certain which one will be
the best one for someone in central Boulder. Biking is always a good choice
in Boulder...

- Jim

On 6/18/07, Steven H. Rogers <steve at shrogers.com> wrote:

> G'day Tennessee:
>
> On Sun, June 17, 2007 22:53, Tennessee Leeuwenburg wrote:
> > I'll be in town from 18 August until 31 August. It would be great to
> meet
> > up with some local Pythonistas while I'm there. I notice that
> > unfortunately, the regular PUG meetings don't co-incide with my visit.
> >

> I'm sure that we can work something out.  We can discuss it at our meeting
> this week.
>
> # Steve

Jim Baker
jbaker at bivio.biz