[FRPythoneers] Visiting Boulder, Colorado

Tennessee Leeuwenburg tleeuwenburg at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 22:53:20 MDT 2007

Hi all,

My name is Tennessee Leeuwenburg. Some of you may know me as Editor-In-Chief
of The Python Papers (archive.pythonpapers.org).

I'll be in town from 18 August until 31 August. It would be great to meet up
with some local Pythonistas while I'm there. I notice that unfortunately,
the regular PUG meetings don't co-incide with my visit.

I was wondering if either
 a) The regular time could be shifted to accommodate
 b) An additional meeting could be scheduled
 c) Anyone would like to catch up outside of the meeting format during that
time

I'm staying in the middle of town, and it looks like a bit of a hike to the
venue. I seem to recall the bus is pretty good, but I'm not sure when/if it
stops running and if it is safe later at night. I might need to bum a ride.
Maybe I can hire a bicycle :) I still have fond memories of "Happy
Thursday", a completely unexpected and wonderful occurrence on my first trip
over.

All the best,
-Tennessee