[FRPythoneers] August 22 meeting

Tennessee Leeuwenburg tleeuwenburg at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 20:39:00 MDT 2007

Hi all,

I'll be in town on August 22 visiting from Melbourne, Australia. I would be
happy to talk about The Python Papers if there's any interest. I'm not
pushing for it, but it seems like the least I can do to offer, given that I
will be a guest at your meeting.

Also, I don't know if there is any chance of a lift to/from the venue
afterwards? I won't have a car, and would prefer not to be walking home in
the dark through unfamiliar territory. My hotel is right in the centre of
town (the Boulderado). My experience last time was that Taxis aren't
reliable enough to use comfortably, I had a number of occasions where they
just didn't show up for me. Alternatively, I'll be renting a bike :)

Cheers,
-Tennessee