[FRPythoneers] Python 2.5.1 to work with Red Hat up2date

Tennessee Leeuwenburg tleeuwenburg at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 20:36:21 MDT 2007

It's also not terribly difficult to compile Python yourself, and it can be
used easily enough by setting the PATH variable in your .bashrc.

I need to maintain multiple versions with various stuff installed. Through
necessity, I've become familiar with keeping track of different versions,
and really it's not that tricky.

Cheers,
-T