[FRPythoneers] JOB: Python Software Engineer in Boulder

Matt Boersma matt at sprout.org
Thu Jul 19 19:08:12 MDT 2007

We're hiring.  Please send your resume to me, mboersma (at)
arraybiopharma (dot) com, if you're interested.

Array is across the street from Walnut Cafe in Boulder and is a great
place to work.  We also have offices and labs in Longmont.  Salary is
more flexible than our previous listings, depending on your experience
level.  This position is not yet listed on our website (in fact, the 3
positions listed there under "Scientific Computing" are now closed--HR
needs to update it.)

Array Biopharma, Inc is looking for a motivated software engineer for
a position in its Scientific Computing group.  The successful
applicant will be responsible for helping to analyze and design new
Clinical and Drug Development software systems and for executing the
implementation and maintenance of existing scientific computing
software systems.

Required knowledge and skills include:
A strong background in Software Engineering, preferably a Bachelors,
or equivalent industry experience.
Detailed knowledge of at least 1 or 2 contemporary, object-oriented
programming languages and technologies and some exposure to others,
including Python, Java, SOAP, Visual Basic, ASP.NET, and ASP/VB
Script.
Demonstrated experience working independently.
Knowledge of and/or experience working with Clinical or Drug
Development related applications and data.

Desirable skills include:
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Knowledge of software lifecycle concepts.
Knowledge of relational database design and SQL.
Knowledge of software design methodologies and software patterns.