[FRPythoneers] Do you know a python web framework?

Matt Boersma matt at sprout.org
Wed Jul 11 13:18:12 MDT 2007

We need more volunteers to talk about web frameworks next Wednesday.
Ian Kelly can discuss Django, and I'm going to bone up on TurboGears
so I can talk about it and its future merge with Pylons.

These can be short, informal "lightning talks"--no major commitment.
And we're an easy crowd.  So don't be shy.  You could simply take an
hour to read docs and tutorials on a framework just so you can
highlight unique features or points of comparison with other
frameworks.

Please let us know if you could help the python web frameworks
discussion next Wednesday (or if you have any other Pythonalia to
present).

Matt