[FRPythoneers] Reminder: Pythoneers Monthly Meeting - Tonight, January 17

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 22:36:50 MST 2007

Hey Steve,

On 1/18/07, Steven H. Rogers <steve at shrogers.com> wrote:
> Jim Baker wrote:
> > Tonight (January 17) we're having our monthly meeting for the Front
> > Range Pythoneers. This should be a great kickoff for the new year.
> >

> Great meeting.  Thanks for coordinating this and thanks to the folks at
> Churchill Navigation for hosting it and demoing their software.  The IPython
> 1 talk was also interesting.  Might I suggest that for our next meeting we
> review the Jython sprint and plan for an IPython sprint?

I just saw you added a planning page at:

http://ipython.scipy.org/moin/Developer_Zone/Sprint

Excellent, and many thanks!

That can be used for coordinating ideas from now on, and I'll probably
update the Trac roadmap with a few things as well, including possible
small tasks that can be marked as a ticket for individuals to tackle.

Cheers,