[FRPythoneers] Reminder: Pythoneers Monthly Meeting - Tonight, January 17

Jim Baker jbaker at zyasoft.com
Tue Jan 23 16:41:17 MST 2007

Fernando and Brian, thanks for volunteering to give your PyCon talk on Feb
21 and an IPython sprint in April. I'll see if I can line up another speaker
for Feb 21. (There's always that guy who likes to prattle on about
iterators.)

I'm leaning to not having a sprint in March anyway, it's just close to the
sprint we're going to have at PyCon. But that doesn't mean we can't have it,
we just need someone to work on it.

- Jim

<jbaker at bivio.biz>