[FRPythoneers] Pycon speaker invite

Evelyn Mitchell efm at tummy.com
Thu Jan 18 16:53:51 MST 2007

This email is: [ ] actionable [x] fyi [ ] social
Response needed: [ ] yes [x] up to you [ ] no
Time-sensitive: [ ] immediate [x] soon [ ] none

   And now on to the next. Given that PyCon immediately follows our next
   meeting (Wednesday, February 21), I'd like to suggest that we schedule
   speakers who are presenting at PyCon. They can practice on us, and those
   who can't go can also benefit. Would this be of interest? Any
   volunteers?

Jafo is responsible for setting up the Pycon networking, so we'll be in
Dallas on the 21st. Otherwise, he'd love the extra chance to present. He'd
be happy to give his Vim/Python talk another time.

                            http://www.tummy.com/