[FRPythoneers] Reminder: Pythoneers Monthly Meeting - Tonight, January 17

Jim Baker jbaker at zyasoft.com
Thu Jan 18 16:21:28 MST 2007

Well I too was very happy with last night's meeting!

And now on to the next. Given that PyCon immediately follows our next
meeting (Wednesday, February 21), I'd like to suggest that we schedule
speakers who are presenting at PyCon. They can practice on us, and those
who can't go can also benefit. Would this be of interest? Any volunteers?

Also, we can talk about how the Jython sprint went, which is to be held
on February 3. Personally, I really like the idea of then having an
IPython1 sprint (tentative date: Saturday, March 3). Locally, we have
quite a few people who have worked on Twisted, decorators, and other
functionality. Others have a significant background in parallel
computing.  And still others would like to learn how to use them
effectively too. So this would be a great opportunity to do so.

- Jim