[FRPythoneers] Reminder: Pythoneers Monthly Meeting - Tonight, January 17

Steven H. Rogers steve at shrogers.com
Thu Jan 18 06:35:58 MST 2007

Jim Baker wrote:
> Tonight (January 17) we're having our monthly meeting for the Front
> Range Pythoneers. This should be a great kickoff for the new year.

Great meeting.  Thanks for coordinating this and thanks to the folks at
Churchill Navigation for hosting it and demoing their software.  The IPython
1 talk was also interesting.  Might I suggest that for our next meeting we
review the Jython sprint and plan for an IPython sprint?

Regards,
Steve
Steven H. Rogers, Ph.D., steve at shrogers.com
Weblog: http://shrogers.com/weblog
"He who refuses to do arithmetic is doomed to talk nonsense."
-- John McCarthy