[FRPythoneers] Reminder: Pythoneers Monthly Meeting - Tonight, January 17

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 12:35:32 MST 2007

Hi all,

On 1/17/07, Jim Baker <jbaker at zyasoft.com> wrote:

>  Tonight (January 17) we're having our monthly meeting for the Front Range
> Pythoneers. This should be a great kickoff for the new year.
>

> Here are the meeting specifics:
>

> Time: Tonight, 6-8 PM
>
> Location: Churchill Navigation, in their spiffy new office at 100 Arapahoe
> Ave, Suite 10, all the way at the end, in Boulder, Colorado. Google Maps
> link. There is abundant parking. It's warming up, you could also try
> kayaking in.

> Brian Granger from Tech-X will help us think more deeply about concurrent
> Python programming, especially as seen in a new version of IPython he has
> been working on. In addition to the demos, you can expect our usual lively
> discussion of Python features, tips & techniques, and directions. We will
> also talk about the upcoming BoulderSprint on Jython to be held on Saturday,
> February 3.

Note: there's  a slight chance Brian Granger and I might not make it
to the meeting, due to a last-minute family illness.  If we're not
there by 6:30 or so, please assume that we just won't make it and have
the Churchill gang wow you for the whole night (I've seen their setup,
and there's plenty to see there :).  Hopefully we'll be there, though.

Regards,