[FRPythoneers] FRPythoneers Meetup.com website

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 17:50:42 MST 2007

On 2/27/07, Matt Boersma <matt at sprout.org> wrote:
> Based on suggestions from Jeff Rush at PyCon 2007 in his "State of
> Python Advocacy" talk, I've taken the liberty of creating a Meetup.com
> group for us:
> http://python.meetup.com/180/

Thanks for doing this, it seems like a nice resource to keep things
organized.  I just signed up.

As soon as I have more final details about the actual date of the
ipython sprint I'll let you know, I suspect we may need to move the
date a little bit due to travel on my part.  I should know in a week
or two.

Cheers,